Simon XTI-5 Wireless Alarm System
GSM Cellular Communicator Unit
Simon XTI-5 Wireless Alarm System with Touchpad
Free Installation with Activation (Warranty On All Devices)
Notification Alerts & Stress Code with Smart-Monitoring
On Discount Certificate Under Home Insurance
No Hidden Fee Or Extra Charges (4 Months Free)
Package In $29.99/- Plus Taxes* per Month
- The Next Generation of Simon XTi Builds on the Reliability of the Original By Adding a Larger Display and Updated Housing
- This Self-contained Security System Provides Color LCD Touchscreen Convenience, At-a-glance System Status, and Easy to Use Icon based System Operation All at a Cost Conscious Price Point
- 5-inch color LCD screen with user interface (UI) delivers at-a-glance status of home and property.
- Uses the panel’s wireless 319.5MHz RF to interconnect to the panel.
- Selectable user interface (requires Simon XTi-5 Version 2 panel).
- Compatible with Simon panels for added control of security system features.
- Supports 40 Zone (Simon XT, Simon XTi, Simon XTi-5 version 1) and 80 Zone (Simon XTi-5 Version 2).
- Actionable status icons.
- Alarm.com is compatible with advanced interactive services.
- Access code feature setting for “Secure” vs. “Less Secure” touch screen location
- Built-in rechargeable NiMH battery
- Regulatory listed.
best wireless alarm system
is alarm system is on contract base security?
If you’re thinking about installing a home security system, one of the things you’ll have to do is sign an alarm system monitoring contract. Just about every alarm company will require that you sign a contract, and a standard alarm contract is for a term of 3-5 years.
There are no reviews yet.